pursuant to the GDPR and all other data privacy laws and regulations applicable in the member states of the European Union, the data controller in connection with the use of this website is the following law firm:
Name: Kürn Rechtsanwälte
Anschrift: Prinzregentenstrasse 67, 81675 Munich
Tel: +49 89 51 55 53 30
Fax: +49 89 51 55 53 33
E-Mail: muenchen @ kuern-rae.com
a) Website sessions
When you visit our website, the browser installed on your device automatically sends data to the server of our website. This data is temporarily stored in a log file. The following data will be collected and stored until its automatic deletion.
- IP address of requesting computer
- date and time of access
- name and URL of retrieved file
- website from which access has been made (referrer URL)
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of the computer, and the name of your access provider
We will process the above mentioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure smooth operation of the website
- to ensure comfortable use of the website
- to assess and evaluate system security and stability
- and for other administrative purposes
The processing of personal data is regulated by Art. 6.1 (f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the above mentioned purposes of data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data to draw any conclusions about your person.
b) Contact form use
If you need to contact us, you can use our online contact form. In order for us to know who sent the message and be able to reply to it, you are required to fill in your e-mail address. Any other information is optional. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is regulated by Art. 6.1 (a) of the GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The data collected by us upon your use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after we have processed and completed your request.
We will not disclose your personal data to any third parties except for the following purposes. This means that we will only forward your personal data to a third party if
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6.1 (a) GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6.1 (f) GDPR is required for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending any legal claims or rights, and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in us not forwarding your personal data
- we are subject to a legal obligation to disclose your personal data pursuant to Art. 6.1 (c) GDPR
- the disclosure is permitted by law and required by Art. 6.1 (b) GDPR to establish and process a contractual relationship with you
The storage of cookies is subject to Art. 6.1 (f) GDPR Temporary cookies are deleted after you leave the website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can disable the automatic storage of cookies by your browser or preset your browser to show a warning before a new cookie can be stored. Please note, though, that if you disable cookies completely, you might not be able to use all the features of this website.
On this website, we use the website analysis services “Google Analytics” of Google Inc. ((https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/)(1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), hereinafter referred to as “Google”. Google Analytics creates pseudonymized user profiles and cookies (refer to sec. 4). The data collected by this cookie refers to the use of our website, such as
- browser type and version
- operating system
- referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- time of the server request
and will be sent to and stored on a Google server in the U.S.A. The data will be used to evaluate website usage, create reports about website activities, and provide other services in connection with the use of this website and the internet for the purpose of market research and a customer-oriented design. This data may be disclosed to third parties only if required by law or if the third party processes the data on behalfof the controller.Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data of Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that allocation of the data (IP masking) is not possible.
You may deactivate the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
By downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-onavailable at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data referring to your use of the website (including your IP address). Further information about the protection of your data in connection with Google Analytics is available at Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
If the Google AdWords Conversion Tracking service is activated and you have accessed our website by clicking on a Google advertisement, a cookie will be installed on your device. This cookie is used to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of our website. Such a cookie is valid for 30 days. An identification of the person using the website does not take place. However, the cookie is used to verify whether the website user originates from a Google advertisement. You can deactivate this kind of cookie by adjusting the respective cookie settings of your browser.
Pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to request information about the personal data we collect from you.
- In particular, you are entitled to being comprehensively informed about the purpose of the data processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the intended storage period, the existence of your right to request from us the rectification and deletion of your personal data and the restriction of its processing, the right to object to such processing, the origin of the personal data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, detailed information about the logic involved.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request the immediate correction or completion of incorrectly or incompletely stored personal data.
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you are entitled to request the deletion of all personal data stored by us, unless its processing is required to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you contest the correctness of the data, or if the processing of the data is unlawful, yet you oppose to the deletion of it, or if we no longer require the data, yet you need it to assert, exercise or defend a claim, or if you have objected to the processing of your data pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or to request the transmission of such data to another controller.
- Pursuant to Art. 7.3 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do so, we may not continue any data processing that was based on such consent.
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you are entitled to file a complaint with the respective supervisory authority. Such a complaint may be filed with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of our registered office.
- Pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular personal situation or if the data is used for direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, with which we will comply without you being obliged to provide a particular reason. You have the option to file your objection either by phone, e-mail, fax or mail to the address provided at the beginning of this privacy statement. A specific form is not required.
To ensure data security, the transmission of our website content is SSL-encrypted. We use and oblige all other third party service providers with whom we have entered into respective agreements to use state-of-the-art measures to secure and safeguard your personal data, including, but not limited to restricting access to such data, protecting the data against modification and loss, and guaranteeing confidentiality.
This Privacy Statement was drafted on May 25, 2018. We retain the right to update this Privacy Statement from time to time to improve and/or adapt our data protection measures.